Its 9:30 and I feel pretty normal. Its still there but like I said, it won't fully disappear ever. Its will always be like 3%-4% there. I even tested myself by listening to 'claire de lune' and it doesn't make me cry. Yes its saddening but its the sadding for the beauty of the song. It lets me know that the aching is still there, but it isn't bringing me to tears. I think the phase might be over I hope. I will always be touched by the feeling but now it isn't overwhelmingly taking over my emotions anymore.
I think twilight is at the same level with the harry potter books...and for me thats pretty high. Stephenie Meyer is verying inspiring. I now have two equally favorite series of books. I like them because they touch me. I know this is oober corny, but they really do touch the inside of me...that part of me that holds my delicate soul.
I love blogger because writing, or typing rather, really helps me. Its a lot faster than writing in my journal. I'm not embarassed to type what I feel because I think only marissa knows that I have one. I don't mind if she reads it because she already knows what a loser I am (In a good way). :D Thanks missa. Of course if some of my other friends read this, I wouldn't feel toooo embarassed. I wouldn't mind if my sister or caitlin reading it.
I don't think expressing yourself should be an embarassing thing but I'm not ready for just anyone to 'read me'.
I am going to make flash cards and watch cronicles of narnia at the same time.
YES!! I feel significantly better.
.:bye:.
It's 11:30 and I'm tired of making flash cards. Like I said before the aching is still there but at least I can function without being overly depressed. Thank goodness. I need to go to sleep now.
.:bye again:.
No comments:
Post a Comment