Well its saturday and I feel a whole lot better and I think healed.
I am going to the museum in a few minutes with my sister for a project I hae to do. Then I must go to the library and study my butt off. The next 6 days will be painful. Catie's ready. bye :D
4:25
The museum was okay. I have to write the report now of course. I need to keep going of the school work thing...until next thursday and then I am free. I if don't pass these finals..bye brb
7:30
Anyways, if I don't pass these finals, the school will ask me to leave. I'm sure I'll be fine, but the possibility remains. What school would I go to ? I don't know.
10:59
I didn't study as much as I wanted too but I'm making progress. Marissa and I aren't done with the Brit. Lit. Study guide yet...
We shalt attempt to finish iteth tomorrow!
.:bye:.
No comments:
Post a Comment