Friday, January 05, 2007

Still Okay 2

I still feel pretty normal. Like I have stated many time, the feeling is still there but not as bad as it has been for the past week. I am on my way to missa's house to study english with her. tata

1 comment:

Sarge said...

Glad to hear your soldiering on. Courage!

I have always enjoyed San Diego, but you know there are some beautiful parts of your United States, for instance, Minnesota - specifically Minneapolis/St. Paul with MacAllister College and then right around there is Carleton College which is also great. Southern Illinois is beautiful and of course, Vermont is out of this world. Maine is, in places, almost unspeakable beauty. And then Northern California is my favorite place in the world.

Debussy is excellent, but for an aching heart have you ever listened to Schuberts 14th and 15th String Quartets? Out of this world.

And his second piano trio, maybe even better.

As well as the Magnetic Fields...and Yo La Tengo's song, "Damage"....

I like your posts because they're honest. I found you randomly by the way, since you asked, you had just posted one of the times I had.

peace from the field!

Sarge