Sunday, January 07, 2007

Today/Catie Brings out the Hulk

Today, I need to avoid going to the venture meeting because I need to study. My mom is making us clean up first.
Whenever we have to do a chore, my sister and I call ourselves Thing 1 and Thing 2. Just as a joke though because it really is fair that we do at least some work around the house. brb later.

2:11
I really do hate finals.... So much to do....ugh.

12:01
Graphic arts final tomorrow (Technically today since its past midnight). Wish me luck. My sister dyed her hair green. Shhh... She shouldn't have but I warned her. Her hands turned green along with her hair so now its even funner to say "BRING OUT THE HULK". My mom hasn't found out yet. She'll probably bust a cap. hahahahhahahaa Her hair looks gross too. It didn't come out great. lol

.:bye:.

1 comment:

Karthik said...

Hi,

I love Blogger and its Cooooooooool