Monday, February 05, 2007

Say It

I really think that its a pity when someone feels too uncomfortable to just say I Love You. I hope that my future children should think differently than that. I will teach them to express themselves in that way just as my parents have taught me.

Some people don't hear from their parents that they love you without condition. I am again one of the lucky ones.

.:bye:.

p.s. time is going way too fast....only 4 months of high school left.

1 comment:

Sarge said...

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to look up Muse when I get the chance.

Right now I'm listening to some Isobell Campbell, specifically the song "Saturday's Gone", which is a nice late afternoon song when the light is softening into early evening.

I'll also have to check out the Frou Frou. I'm looking forward to it.

Trust me about the standard gear, once you get the hang of it, you will never want to go back to driving automatic, and you will also be the coolest girl on the block. There's nothing wrong with that.

When I first started driving stick I stalled out a bunch of times, there's nothing wrong with that. I bet everybody behind you still gets where they're going.

Have you ever heard of a band called Mahogany? once I saw them open for Vox Trot, and I felt Mahogany blew them off the stage. They had this song, "Neo-Plastic Boogie-Woogie", it was so good, and when I bought the album, it came with some videos, and I never watch videos, but that particular video for "Neo-Plastic" really cheered me up. If you can find it, you might get a kick out of it. That and Etta James' "Anything to Say Your Mine" sometime get me through the day. The best thing about music is whatever it does to your brain, it gives you so much impetus to thought.

always warmest,

Sarge