Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I did today and Meeting Gemma

SO! Trying to write more. Going to force myself to. Something I enjoy but I get really lazy. SO I woke up like 10:55. (My class is at 11) Was 5 mins late. BAM Because luckily my class is over at college 8 so I just have to stroll across the street. Randy is in my class but he's been getting there late too. After class Randy and I got lunch together. Then Tracy and Gemma joined. (I'll save Gemma for the end) Then after lunch I saw ben and brian sitting at a different table so I joined then to talk for awhile. Then I walked back up to my dorm and messed around with my iPad and talked to Brandon online for about an hour or so. Then I woke up to Brian pounding on my door to go eat dinner hahaha.
Had dinner with my gang. It was college night at porter. I had macaroni and chicken. It was african american night hahaha.

Then I came up to my dorm after dinner and I watched my life as liz with brandon. Now we are going watch family guy and then I'm going to go work out for an hour and then prolly eat with ben and brian.

BAM day

No comments: