So ive come to this conclusion because I am crazy. Tracy is right haha. I've been here since 3 in front of the apple store in Los gatos. I fell asleep around 3:30 in my car and woke up an hour later to find that there were already people in line. I quickly got in line after them. I think I'm the 4 or 5 person in line. I dunno. I take short 5 min naps here and there. I'm so tired but I can't sleep for several reasons.
Too excited.
Too cold.
Too uncomfortable.
You know. The usual. Anyway hopefully I'll get the iPad that I want. If not this will have been a wasteful trip indeed. I can't wait to go bed to my warm snuggly bed. The sun is finally starting to light up the sky and we have less than 3 hours left until it opens. Blah I'm freezing. I want biff to snuggle with.
Too excited.
Too cold.
Too uncomfortable.
You know. The usual. Anyway hopefully I'll get the iPad that I want. If not this will have been a wasteful trip indeed. I can't wait to go bed to my warm snuggly bed. The sun is finally starting to light up the sky and we have less than 3 hours left until it opens. Blah I'm freezing. I want biff to snuggle with.
No comments:
Post a Comment