I've been trying to walk more instead of using the buses and this campus is just GORGEOUS!!
I'm having a really good time right now. I feel like the 3 years at SWC were worth it just to come here. Learning a new dance in veracruz. Super fun. I think I should try to write more about my day because I want to be able to read about it later on. I want to remember the fun random things that I have fun doing for example:
- Mastering the hardest step in veracruz with Megan and Eduardo. They crack me up. Love em
- Coming back to my dorm and seeing Jeremy in my hat as I walk down the hallway
- Cracking up at dinner because ben asked brian to go moonlight paddling with him
- watching tv in brian's room with my gang
- helping ralph pick out clothes and then give him advice about what they look like
- playing risk with ralph jeff and adam
- learning chihuahua with jose
- having shots with michael kurt and lynnelle
- playing angry birds for hours with jeff
- walking the track with tracy
- getting mochi with ari and melissa
- eating lunch and talking about drama with nick at lunch today
Those are just some of the fun things I have done in the past week. These are really awesome people and I'm really glad I chose this school. I feel like its perfect for me. (Besides the weather)
No comments:
Post a Comment