So Marina and I may not be best friends or anything but we are really good roommates. We don't have any issues or anything and we just fit together well in this living situation.
She is one of the nicest people i've ever met. Very innocent.
I REALLY love my friends here. I'm really glad that I ran into them. Tracy is my bff and the boys are my kids. We have really good times.
I've been hanging out a lot with ralph lately too. We wouldn't be good 'deep' friends but hanging out with him is really fun. By deep I mean like deep conversations or being bestest friends friends. I do like hanging out with him cause he cracks me up.
Anywho, I feel like I should write about them more eventually. Especially everyone else on the floor. Because times like this aren't going to last forever. We aren't going to be able to walk to the dining hall together and try to squish 15 people at one table. I have so much fun eating and talking to everyone. Next year we are all going to be separate.
We won't be able to have our doors open in the hallway and just hang out and talk. We won't be in the dorms anymore. As much as I can't wait to live in an apartment with my gang, I'm going to miss living with all of these people.
No comments:
Post a Comment