I'm so tired. I'm hanging out in jeffs room. I originally wanted to use Ralph's card to do laundry since he owes me but he's not here. I just paid that dumb ticket that the street cleaner gave me :(
I'm going to look into face painting at the boardwalk this spring so wish me luck with that. I wish I could just work at the dining hall. So easy. So convenient. But I don't get work study.
I just got back from lunch with Jeff and ben and Brian and marina. My sleeping pattern is still really jcaked up from pulling an all nigher to get my iPad. Which I LOVE!!!
I'm using it right now actually and I used it to take notes this morning which was awesome. I'm such a slow writer so this was a huge upgrade. I also realized how much of an apple junkie I am. I have an iPod, an iPhone, a MacBook, and now an iPad.
It's such a beautiful product. We are going to be good friends me and this iPad.
Here is my sleeping pattern from the last two days.
Saturday night i slept for an hour and then stayed up all night waiting for my iPad. Got it. Yay. Only about 10 of us got what we waited for. I felt really bad for the couple in front of me who waited almost as long as I did. They didn't have the kind of iPad they wanted at the store.
Got back to my dorm around 10 slept for 3 hours and woke up and drove my kids to the mall so that they could get a giant gummy bear for Ben. Today is his birthday. I got him some alphabet gummies. He loved them. Basically we all got him forms of gummies.
Got back around 7pm and I fell asleep around 10. Then I woke up 4'hours later and I couldn't go back to sleep. Hung out with Ben Brian and Raymond until 4. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 7 to move my car. Went back to sleep at 8 and woke up at 10:30 for my class. And right now it's almost two and here i am.
I just got random 3-4 hour naps a lot. I haven't had a full on night sleep since Friday. Imma go nap right now maybe watch some vids on vevi before I fall asleep.
Also Jeff talks to himself when he does math. It's kind of funny hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment