Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rounding

I'm rounding on my 400th post!!

I really love having writing as an outlet or just for something to do on the side. I don't think I'm very good at certain types of writing but I'm good at expressing myself I think. I hope.

It was mostly a good day. It started out well. Lots of dancing!

Class.

But then I got into a fight with Brandon and he yelled at me. He doesn't usually yell at me :'( So it was hard to listen too. I can count on one hand the amount of times he's yelled at me...

I don't want to deal with it right now. Its irresponsible I know but I'm so exhausted and I don't really feel like crying to work it out.

Why do I cry so much?!?! :( I'm not full blast cry baby but man I cry at least a few times a month over something. There has to be something wrong with me :(

We'll work it out in the morning. I'm so tired and everything is sore.

ALSO! I finally had my period. Two months of no period because of that damn birth control. It messed up my boday :( No more birth control pills evar. I'm glad that I finally had it and its over and done. I feel normal again.

No comments: