So I really have this strong idea of what I want my wedding to be like. Typical girl :(
I'm going to try to explain it as best I can. I don't want it to be expensive but I honestly don't know how much it would cost to make all these things happen. I want a Spanish/Mexican themed type wedding. I want my dress to be simple and elegant with the sleeves off the sides of my shoulders instead of the top. It needs to be really floral and lacey because I want something more old fashioned and traditional looking. I want my hair to be down and curled with a flower in it. I wish I could take a picture of what I'm picturing... it would be easier.
I want to get married in the church and I want my reception to be outside on some kind of old-stoned patio. I want it to be as the sun is going down. I want there to be some kind of wood that cris-crosses on top as a semi-roof that's covered in vines and flowers. I want flowers everywhere and white Christmas lights along the edges of the wood. Hanging I want candle lit lanterns that dimly lights everything when it gets dark. I want mexican food and a mariachi.
I have the perfect image of it in my head. I have some pictures to provide an idea.
Picture #1: My dresss. This is EXACTLY how I want it except I want side sleeves of lace that aren't too long.
Picture #2: A really simple and beautiful veil. Like this one.
Picture #3 & #4: My hair. I want it exactly like this with a flower on the side
Picture #5: I want my reception to be on a really nice old fashioned looking patio made out of stone. Something that would remind you of a Spanish/Mexican plaza. I want the top part of it to be a roof of vines and flowers. Its exactly like this picture but BIGGER obviously haha
Everything is within reason of course because I'm sure that my husband might want some input too :P hahaha but for now this is what I want.





1 comment:
Hopefully I will be your husband and we can work things out, but I am fine with everything, possibly a little iffy on the mariachi's though.
Mostly because I don't understand Spanish.
Post a Comment