Here is what I have to say to you, you dumbass that keeps laughing at my family.
FUCK YOU!!!! I will fucking kick your mother Fucking ass into the water if you don't stop looking and laughing. Mother fucker
I will Fucking throw your shoes into the ocean and your smart ass laugh up your ass.
And yes I will keep staring at you and asking you 'what' everytime you're brave enough to make eye contact with me. Mother Fucking bitch punk ass.
FUCK YOU!!!! I will fucking kick your mother Fucking ass into the water if you don't stop looking and laughing. Mother fucker
I will Fucking throw your shoes into the ocean and your smart ass laugh up your ass.
And yes I will keep staring at you and asking you 'what' everytime you're brave enough to make eye contact with me. Mother Fucking bitch punk ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment