Thursday, July 28, 2011

eHarmony Articles - What Women Find Sexy About Men

Let's analyze one shall we? I registered for free for like 3 days once awhile ago. And now I continuously get emails from them. BUT! They contain various articles that are quite interesting. This article is called "What Women Find Sexy About Men - The Top Ten List". I'm going to go through them one by one and see if these are true for me. Ahem

#1. He's got Talent. So this one is saying that a man that is passionate about something and is good at it, that it's sexy. I can vouch for that. :)

#2. His Listening Ability - YES! I don't think I talk too much but its nice to know that I'm being heard.

#3. A Great Smile - Not necessary but if they have one then cool beans :) Smiles don't usually look bad on people.

#4. Smarty Pants - Hmmm I can't decide on this one. If the guy is smarter than me then I honestly would feel intimidated. Would he get tired of me? Would I be able to keep up with him? This one all depends.

#5. Kindness. Of course! To anyone. All shapes and sizes. If I can see that he is clearly open to giving everyone a friendly chance then I'm impressed.

#6. Humor Us. If he's funny, then I'm immediately attracted. The End.

#7. Confidence. YES. It's not fun wearing the pants in the relationship especially as a girl. Take some risks! Be initiative! Don't wait for the green light guys, you could get some MAJOR bonus points for just doing it with confidence.

#8. Eye Contact. Woah yes.

#9. No Drama. Of course a yes

#10. Voice - It plays a factor but its not so huge for me

No comments: