Friday, July 08, 2011

BULLY





So I have attached the evidence here. I was ANGRY out of my mind when I read this. Rabid Dog angry.

I messaged Alexis AND Ricky. I even have other evidence of Ricky saying "Fuck you dominic" and other misc things like that.

My brother is a dork. No denying that. And he drives me up the wall sometimes. But he does NOT deserved to be treated like that and I would never put him down like that. I am so glad that he was strong about this and just fought back. I just cried when kids picked on me. It just shows how much stronger he is than I am in this way.

Alexis' mother even messaged me back and she was extremely reasonable. I was very surprised. A lot of parents get extremely defensive and make up excuses for their kid but she was very understanding and punished Alexis for her wrong doing.

I messaged daniel to thank him for what he said as well.

I messaged Ricky twice but no response. I WILL get a response though. I WILL. And I will hunt someone down if he continues to ignore me.

Gonna go out with my friends tonight to blow of some steam and stress.

The end

No comments: