I'm really tired but for some reason I just want to go out and dance.
Which is good because I am going to a party tomorrow and out dancing on Friday. :)
I'm excited to get dressed up. I haven't in awhile. And dancing is fun too :)
Im on my break right now at the zoo. Except that we have hour long breaks now and I don't know what to do with myself for the second half of it.
I wonder if I can type faster than I can text. Hmmmm. Cause this is going pretty fast.
I've been thinking about everything and trying to simmer down the enflamed feelings I have towards the whole thing because
A) I like hanging out with Eddie and I will end up doing so at some point sometime this week.
B) I hate feeling angry or hurt about something. I hate being emotional for things like this.
C) I just need to get over it I guess. Not forget it. Never forget it. But accept it so that I can enjoy everything else.
D) when I get stressed out I stuff my face with any food that I can get my hands on. I just had a huge lunch and I feel like I want to barf.
Good Things:
Let's talk about some good things shall we?
-I don't get hung over. And I was thinking about something. I need to get my drinking and partying in during my young years because it's weird if you do it well into your thirties I think. Hmm. I trust myself not to let it get out of control of course. But just a thought. And I am a lucky one that doesn't get hung over so I should be thankful for that.
- face painting makes me happy. It's opened a whole new view on life for me. Dramatic no? I can confidently say that i am good at facepainting. I feel like there are few things that I cam proudly say I'm good at so when I find something, I run with it. Another insight: face painting is art. Every artist persay has their own style. Interesting. I feel like if I can pull off face painting, then why not other artistic things. Would I be a good artist? I feel like I get appraised for my face painting work every day. People love it and tell me how talented I am. It's extremely flattering. I can't even explain. I don't let if get to my head though. Because I don't want to be one of those people. I know that kind of person in my head but it's hard to explain. Anyway I love kinds and I love facepainting. Bam done
-Brandon and I are trying to work things out I think. With a date of expiration I think that our patience levels have risen. I don't WANT to break up with him. But if there is no improvement then I will be the stronger one to end it on our set date. I have to. But this is about good things and I see a light in the horizon if it keeps going like this. He has not complained about me hanging out with Eddie. I'm extremely proud of this. And he has sounded over all happier. And when he whines I can laugh at his cuteness and he won't get mad. :) and then he laughs too and it all gets better. Crossing my fingers for this hill that's going up.
-Last good thing before I go back to work. My break is almost over. Minor good thing but still good. I am getting paid nicely next Monday :)
Which is good because I am going to a party tomorrow and out dancing on Friday. :)
I'm excited to get dressed up. I haven't in awhile. And dancing is fun too :)
Im on my break right now at the zoo. Except that we have hour long breaks now and I don't know what to do with myself for the second half of it.
I wonder if I can type faster than I can text. Hmmmm. Cause this is going pretty fast.
I've been thinking about everything and trying to simmer down the enflamed feelings I have towards the whole thing because
A) I like hanging out with Eddie and I will end up doing so at some point sometime this week.
B) I hate feeling angry or hurt about something. I hate being emotional for things like this.
C) I just need to get over it I guess. Not forget it. Never forget it. But accept it so that I can enjoy everything else.
D) when I get stressed out I stuff my face with any food that I can get my hands on. I just had a huge lunch and I feel like I want to barf.
Good Things:
Let's talk about some good things shall we?
-I don't get hung over. And I was thinking about something. I need to get my drinking and partying in during my young years because it's weird if you do it well into your thirties I think. Hmm. I trust myself not to let it get out of control of course. But just a thought. And I am a lucky one that doesn't get hung over so I should be thankful for that.
- face painting makes me happy. It's opened a whole new view on life for me. Dramatic no? I can confidently say that i am good at facepainting. I feel like there are few things that I cam proudly say I'm good at so when I find something, I run with it. Another insight: face painting is art. Every artist persay has their own style. Interesting. I feel like if I can pull off face painting, then why not other artistic things. Would I be a good artist? I feel like I get appraised for my face painting work every day. People love it and tell me how talented I am. It's extremely flattering. I can't even explain. I don't let if get to my head though. Because I don't want to be one of those people. I know that kind of person in my head but it's hard to explain. Anyway I love kinds and I love facepainting. Bam done
-Brandon and I are trying to work things out I think. With a date of expiration I think that our patience levels have risen. I don't WANT to break up with him. But if there is no improvement then I will be the stronger one to end it on our set date. I have to. But this is about good things and I see a light in the horizon if it keeps going like this. He has not complained about me hanging out with Eddie. I'm extremely proud of this. And he has sounded over all happier. And when he whines I can laugh at his cuteness and he won't get mad. :) and then he laughs too and it all gets better. Crossing my fingers for this hill that's going up.
-Last good thing before I go back to work. My break is almost over. Minor good thing but still good. I am getting paid nicely next Monday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment