Saturday, June 04, 2011

SPRING SHOW!/ Moving out

Just a few things before I continue my paper.

ALL GOOD THINGS!

1.) Spring show is going amazing :) Everyone is doing an amazing job!!! Can't wait to get back on mainstage again tonight.

2.) Freaking LOVE Monica and Laura and Margarita and Aaron and Jose. They're my new posse here and they are my best friends here. I don't know what I would do without them. SO excited to be apart of Core next year as a co-costume director with Monica :D Can't wait!

3.) My amazing Mejicas/dance friends have taken me to so many parties. We take turns drinking and being designated driver. I feel like my dance friends and the things we do together and parties we go to is EXACTLY what I wanted from a college experience. They are my family away from home and I love them dearly. I am going to miss them when I go home for the summer but a awesome year is coming up in the fall :)

4.) I was touched at how many people from dance checked up on me and helped me with my ankle. Even Ben pulled through for that so it was nice to know that he was there to help.

5.) SO EXCITED TO GO HOME!

6.) HUGE AFTER PARTY TONIGHT! After the spring show is our last party of the year. Can't wait to get drunk and have some fun with my mejicas family.

So that's that for now :) I decided I wanted a picture in this haha

Its only a chunk of people :) There are so many other amazing people that aren't in this photo.

No comments: