Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Watching Kids

So I'm watching my mom's students right now. I have a pretty good view of everyone. They have exactly 1 hour and 35 mins from now to finish their final.
I thought I could take this time to bust out one of my mom's laptops and get some writing in.

That girl that helped me with my math is here. She is so nice and she really helped me out with my final. I ended up getting a B for that class too :)

My head hurts from crying myself to sleep last night.
I'm so terrified for Brandon and I. I know that we love each other as deep as anyone could love another person, but we are having problems with communication. Thats not the only problem but it would help if we communicated the same way. Whether I move farther away or not, we are struggling more and more. As much as I love him and he loves me, I know that there is at least someone better for him. He gets so angry when I say that but its true.


I am sooo hungrry.. I haven't eaten anything. So hungrrryyyy.

my mom doesn't have any good food in here. She has cans of beans, salsa, and marshmallows. What am I supposed to do with that? I've been munching on the mallows for a bit but its making me sick. I want some real food. I've been here since 10.

I was panicking not too long ago because my parents credit is super crappy and the bank denied my loan :( And then it was bye bye school. AGAIN. It would have sucked to have been accepted twice and not be able to go.

But my mom just looked at me and said, "Don't worry. We will work it out"

And so I think I'm good but I don't know for sure. Its still stressing me out.

I'll be back in a bit. My mom wants me to go buy us some lunch.

-mag

No comments: