So fine. More than half of what you write is sad, depressing, or angry. Guess who's angry now? Guess who is hurt now?
So you get to hear me rant now.
And if you don't want to here my freaking excuses then fine don't read this.
There are always two sides to every story. Sometimes I feel like I can't do ANYTHING right for you! It makes me feel like the crappiest girlfriend ever when I really do try without losing myself. :'(
Why you didn't come to lunch with us. It was NOT my thing :( I can't just invite you to things that are planned by other people. Of course I would have loved to have lunch with you too. It was NOT that I didn't want to include you.
Why are you still with me if I make you feel unwanted or unincluded? I don't get it. If I hurt you so much all the time then why do you still want to be with me. I live two hours away from you and we can't do everything together. I'm sorry that I wasn't born in LA.
The second night I went to jose's I got invited the day of, a few hours before it happened. And I even stayed at home with you for 3 hours on the computer so that we could have time together before I went over. Not my fault :(
I'm not going to get to see these people again for a really long time so I'm trying to see them when I can. If I could spend more of it spending time with you, I would but I can't afford 25 dollars a trip to go up to see you whenever I want.
And I brought you to the zoo once. I didn't know you wanted me to bring you again :'( I know we didn't get to see that many animals because it got dark fast but I don't remember you asking me to bring you back :( I will bring you again when I have the chance okay? So don't get mad at me for not inviting you to the zoo. PLUS I didn't even know if I was going to be able to go for sure. And it was just Catie and I. I didn't invited every other person I know except for you. Why would I do these things? I'm your girlfriend. I love you :'( Why would I want to NOT invite you places and exclude you from things? I don't understand what operates in your mind that makes you think that I do these things to you on purpose.
I don't understand why you are so upset that you haven't hung out with my friends so much either because I have only met two of your friends. Greg by accident for like 1 hour and then sal but he was with his gf. Thats it...
I invite you to things when I can :'( My mom loves you. Dominic loves you. My dad loves you. Catie loves you.
I was really really looking forward to those three days with you :'( i love spending time with you so much... But if you don't want me to come then fine. Its not like you wanted me all three days anyway.
And while I'm pretty pissed off right now. I am GOING to get those tattoos. I don't care if you won't like them. Why can't you just support me :'(
If it makes you happy, you can have your dumb motorcycle but I dyed my hair and I WILL get those tattoos.
I feel like I do so much for you but apparently its not enough and it hurts.
It hurts that I can't provide for the person that means most to me in this world. It hurts that by just being me, I hurt you.
I feel like I'm punching myself in the chest because you are apart of me and when you hurt, I hurt.
Listen to me. I do love you. So much. But this is madness. You can't get upset over every little thing. Its cutting at me. I feel like someone is scraping the outside of my heart.
Usually I pick my battles with you when you get upset about ridiculous things but its hurting me. SO GET OVER IT! For me. Do it for me.... please.... I feel like I'm really losing myself by changing things for you like not talking about certain people.... I'm tired of feeling guilty for hanging out with my friends.
I'm so upset and angry and hurt right now. Just like you didn't want me to talk to you for more than half a day because you were upset, I don't want to talk to you either which is why I left.
I'm tired and exhausted and had to go Christmas shopping for my mom for the last 4 hours and I'm done with this tonight. I'll talk to you when I'm ready to talk to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment