Its 3:48 in the morning. Its POURING outside. It sounds just lovely though. I could sit in a glass room while it was raining forever I think.
My dad should be waking up soon.
There are a few things I want to write about except that I'm going to pass out any second. So much to do. So little time.
My next week is basically gone :(
Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family.
Christmas Day with my mom's.
26th with Brandon's family and 27th is his birthday. <3 And the 28th for time together.
Then it will be the 29th!! And I have to pack and leave 3 days after that D:
My hair won't die bleach blond :( I think it won't go past this weird orangey yellow color. I'm going to put the dye in tomorrow.
Top 3 people I'm going to miss when I leave (Not in any particular order)
1. Brandon. My love and best friend. I love you. I really appreciate you doing your part in keeping us together. I'm going to miss you when I leave :'( I'm almost glad that we have a long distance relationship. Going from seeing you everyday to once every few months would kill me completely. I'm used to not seeing you for long periods of time but I know that the months will seem like years like they did once before. I promise I will write about the day we spent together. I'm just so tired right now haha. I will video chat you and send you lots of love in many ways <3
2. Catie I love you so much kitten :( You're my best friend. I see you every day. I live with you! We laugh all the time and do everything together. I don't know how I'm going to handle being without you. It sounds sick and twisted. Who am I going to make fun of all the time! Who's going to poke me so I squeal!! Who am I going to lie on top of in the morning to wake you up!! I really hope you have a good experience at job corps. Love you <3
3. Eddie :( My other best friend.... We have some really freaking good times eddie. We've grown closer this last year and I'm going to miss you a lot too. I don't think its fully hit me yet. I think after 2 weeks of not seeing you my brain is going to get confused and start looking for you. We will keep in touch for sure. You can always make me laugh. And of course you know that you're close to my heart too and I do have love stored for you. I can always count on you.
There are my top 3. Of course I'm going to miss my family and my dogs and lots of other things but those three things are making me worry the most. I'm clinging to them these last days as much as I can.
Okay I'm falling asleep involunarily now. sure I didn't spell that right.
night
No comments:
Post a Comment