
I feel a lot better. We came to an understanding. A truce if you will. I'm looking forward to the next 5 days a lot. So many people to see. I love them all so much!
I have nails now :3 And they are quite lovely!! He did them in 15 mins!!! Crazy! I was at the salon for 25 mins!! Usually I'm there for at least an hour and a half.
I figured out why I've felt extra fat recently too. I had cramps this morning and Catie just had her period which means mine is in the horizon. Which really SUCKS!! Because I bought this really really cute dress for Christmas and I don't fit into it right now because I"m bloated ugh. What a waste.. I'll be able to wear some other time I guess. But I really wanted to wear it for Christmas :'( Damn period symptoms. I feel like a big blob of fatness. gah. Here is a picture of the exact one I got. It fit me a week ago. what a fail.
Okay well besides that Everything is good. I have to get ready for Christmas Eve.
ta ta!!
No comments:
Post a Comment