Words cannot express how much I love you.
I don't know what it is that changed between us.
I can't seem to do much to make you happy.
But I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.
You frustrate me. I frustrate you.
I feel like we are two elements that found each other in the perfect season.
We moved onto the next season and we were still spectacular.
We moved to the third season and we were still happy.
Then the fourth season hit us and we were not ready.
You reacted differently than I did.
I do not cope with this weather in the same way you do.
This season just wears us out.
Our love has not died.
It was immobile the whole time.
It did not lessen.
It did not disappear even by a pinch.
But where we are at, it is harder.
I'm trying though. I really am.
I guess like you said that if it doesn't get better by the end of the month, then our time is up.
Never think that I don't love you, because I do.
Never think that I'm just giving up.
I will let you go for both of us.
Maybe the space will help us someday in the future if we cross paths again in the right season.
I cannot predict the future.
Most things I do, because I want the best for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment