Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catie

I love you so much but every time you do something like this it hurts me :'( I feel like you are running with a knife and you stab me on accident but you don't think it hurts so you just keep going.

I don't agree with what dad was doing but you shouldn't have just left like that. You still can't do whatever you want and you have to understand that we can't trust you. It doesn't mean that we don't love you and I think thats how you take it. It does mean however that dad is going to be annoying. So get over it.

Your actions affect the whole family. You stab everyone with a knife when you do these things. And mom feels like she gets the biggest knife.

You act like you don't care what we think. You don't care how we respond. You just do whatever you want stabbing us over and over again.

When you sent me that text message it sounded like you were happy that you got into a fight with dad so that you had an excuse to leave. That hurt me too.

I know that dad wants to trust you but you keep making it so he doesn't. You KNEW that he would not tolerate you and junior sleeping in the same bed. But you didn't care and you did it anyway. You just did whatever you wanted. Thats why he acted the way he did when you two were watching the movie. That was your fault. Not his.

But thanks again Catie. Thanks for stabbing us again so that you could get what you wanted. I hope you're happy now. Go run free in some flowers or something.

This totally made my day by the way. I'm going to be walking around bleeding all day until you fix this. Thanks again.

No comments: