Updates Updates.... I'm bored out of my mind right now. I'll write about a dream I had about a week ago. Very weird.
I was with a group of people. I didn't know any of them and we were following someone into a dungeon. It was very deep into the castle it was in. I was wearing a black dress and a necklace made of pearls. I had strap on black shoes and I had a big white bow in my shoulder length hair. I followed along with everyone else. Everyone was dressed in dark colors, some holding onto other people. I guess some of them knew each other. They dungeons were lit with hundreds and hundreds of candles. It was a really creepy place to be in. The man that was leading us led us into a smaller dungeon also lit with candles and had us sit on wooden bleachers against the wall. I sat on the second to top bench on the edge. I was scared. The man told us that we were going to be locked away forever. But we were going to be locked away forever with one other person. We got to choose our other person based on how fast we finished making a necklace. So he gave us baskets of beads. They were very very small. They were about the size of a cookie crumb. The necklace had to be all the same color beads though. It couldn't be different beads. this would have been easy except the light was so dim because the candles didn't provide much. When he was telling us all of this I saw a man on the opposite side of the bench of my bench. He had a top hat on and was as tall as I was. He had dark brown skin and a pointy beard. He was wearing a brown plaided suit and a monocle. I have no idea why but I wanted to be paired with this man. I wanted to be stuck wherever I was going to be with that guy. I just HAD to. So when the man said go, I started making my necklace as fast as I could. I poked myself with the needle I was using but I was making good progress. I could see that he was using red beads and I was using yellow ones. He kept looking at another woman and that made me more desperate because I knew that he was going to choose to be with her if he finished before I did. So I worked faster. I worked as fast as I could. About 3/4 of the way through, I saw that he was almost done. I was working so fast that I wasn't sure if I was using all yellow beads. I held up the necklace to the candle light and I started sobbing. I was using light green ones mixed with yellow ones. They looked the same in the dimmer light where I was sitting. I would never be able to undo and redo mine in time. Then he finished. His necklace was beautiful. It was perfect and red. And he choose the woman. She was better than me in a lot of ways. Her hair was long and dark brown and her skin was smooth. Her body was amazing and her face was beautiful. I was too late and I just cried out desperately because I had failed.
Thats all I remember. I have no idea what it means. humph
No comments:
Post a Comment