Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I guess!

I guess this is really happening? I'm leaving in less than a month now.
I filled out my housing app today and found out about student loans. I also have to look through the catalog today so I can decide what classes I want.

I made my slug mail account so I have three emails to check now. Fabulous.

They say that I should take 2 classes at the most per quarter that have to do with my major and 1 or 2 elective classes which i am REALLY excited about because then I can take my graphic design or film classes on the side. So awesome.

I'm going to hang out with Jason and misc other at Cantinas and watch some glee in about 10 mins. I'll probably only watch about half because I really need some time with Brandon. I can watch the second half of glee at home.

So much going on. Gah. I need to go pee and then get outta hurr. Maybe I'll write some more later tonight. This helps a lot.

No comments: