Catie is really really sick :( I hope she'll be okay. She's throwing up and really pale. Its kind of scaring me. I love her so much, and I really hope its not an infection from her finger. She Is resting right now and has an appointment soon so thats good.
Brandon is upset with me again. I hate it when he is upset with me.
A lot of the time I take a general look at Eddie and I think that he would never get upset with me about the things that Brandon does. And sometimes I look at Eddie and think that Brandon would never do some of the things that he does. In other words, they both have their moments.
I could go really deep into the subject but at the end it would say this.
I wouldn't want either of them to change their person for anyone let alone for me. They are both close to me for being themselves.
In the end Brandon knows that I love him and Eddie is still my best friend.
So much going on. Its not fair to give the situation only a few sentences.
I don't have time to go into depth right now anyway.
On a positive note, I finally started my period so my bloatedness will go away soon. Can't wait for that.
I have to go get ready for roseanita's birthday. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment