I have some goals set for this week. Goals of all kinds.
*SidesNote* Kanye why are you faced in an awkward position? The camera is behind you. (Gold Digger Music Video)
So anyway I just have some min goals and long term ones that I need to start on.
1. Exercise more.
2. Spend more time with the biffy (whether is in person or just talking)
3. Clean my room hardcore because I don't know who will be going through my stuff when I leave for school.
4. Try not to freak out about leaving for school. Leaving in a month and a half. Keep breathing mag.
5. Tell my family that I love them more often.
6. Sing with dominic more
7. Be more responsible.
8. Help mom More.
9. Make more home videos.
10. Spend more time with esthela
11. Pray more. I haven't had a good converstaion with God in awhile and I kind of miss him. He's given me everything that I have and some recognition every now and then isn't a lot to give.
12. Keep writing novel. I was off to a really good start.
Bam plans for today. Going to mass at 11:30 and then to the store to get stuff for lasanga and salad that we are making for today. We are all going to my Aunt Nina's house this time. I haven't been to this new place yet. Anyway, looking forward to spending time with them. This may be the second to last time I see them before I go off into the real world. My parents should rent out my room while I'm gone for some money. Anyway, I gotta go change.
ps I drank a lot last night and had a good time talking to both mike's and jose and some kid with shaggy hair named anthony. I ate rice and chicken and just had some good convos. Good times. I'm glad I don't get hangovers yay!
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment