Monday, November 22, 2010

Maybe?

So I guess art is one of those things that I could go into if I really wanted to try. I enjoy doing it I guess but it isn't really my thing I think. I found my sketch pad though. That brought me back.

Also I was brushing my teeth and it was really hard because when I was at Jose's house on friday playing Mario, I got really into it and I bit my tongue. like REALLY hard. It hurts still kinda and I have to eat very cautiously.

Also I have been avoiding showers because our water heater is broken. So if I decide to take a shower, I feel like I'm being hit with ice. Either that or I slowly get used to it like I do at the beach but that takes FOREVER! I might have to ask my friends if I can shower at their houses like a homeless person. I feel so gross right now though. I'm going on day 4 without a shower. gah

GROSS!

No comments: