Monday, November 22, 2010

ALL EDGED PAN??


I didn't even know what to make the title for this blog but I'm sure by the time I finish writing it I will figure out something.

I'm not even sure what to write about. I'm watching oprah right now and she did kind of the coolest thing ever. She filled her audience with people who have given back to their community (like to the extreme), like bunches of super volunteers and people who have done crazy charity work and such and she is giving them CRAPLOADS of free things. They are all so happy. I feel almost as lucky as they are just to see them getting something for doing something for this world. Most of them are crying haha.

I am SO glad that my period is coming to an end. I actually looked into birth control finally. I've actually been more keene about it since steph told me that it cleared up her acne. They other thing I didn't know was that if I take it, I will know exactly when I'm going to have my period. Like DEAD ON know when

WAIT WAIT OMG!!! The next thing oprah is giving away is SO GENIUS!!! I don't know WHO thought of this. OMG!! So she's right, some people just like the edge of a food dish because of the crust that forms against the pan. Omg this pan goes back and forth so that EVERYONE GETS AN EDGE! SO GENIUS! I'll post a picture. So smart. That person is a genius.

anyway so I will know exactly when I will have my period. I would kind of like that so that I dont' have to wait around wondering when its going to come. Its annoying. I also want the birth control to help with my symptoms :( I get everything guh. Bloating, acne, moody, I eat everything, my boobs hurt, I get the worst cramps ever, I get super fatigued. It just stinks so bad. So I should be getting that soon and I really hope the outcome is good. If I don't like what its doing then I'll just stop taking it.

Things are going pretty good I think. I feel good today. I'm not sure what it is. I guess I should say they are going good for me in particular. Eddie has gotten kind of better and I think I believe him because we are having more fun hanging out recently. I've noticed a HUGE difference and its pretty awesome :)

Also Brandon has gotten a million times better at making me laugh too. I'm not sure whats different but he can genuinely make me crack up a lot more often than before.

To have two people close to me, become more close in ANY way, just really makes my day. I'm going to miss both of them terribly when I leave :'(

AND! If catie can keep her food down then she gets to come home today :D I am so glad that she is improving even if its just by a little.

I leave in about 39 days.

Kind of scary.

Brandon knows that I love him more than anything and visa versa, but I really hope that if we don't work out, that we could still be friends. I know that this isn't very likely because he doesn't go down without a fight. But in all seriousness I would love for us to still be okay with each other. I want to be able to check up on him every now and then and have a good chat with him about everything. I know that I can do it but i don't know if he would be up for that. Anyway, we are going to try as best we can to stay together when we go but we will see. Its so far.

But I'm ready for this. I'm ready to move on to the next chapter in my life. I really am.

39 days to get ready. Lets do this.

No comments: