SO mag is PMSing right now ha. And I pulled an idiot move last night.
So I woke up and i was craving like nobody's business. I needed food in my as fast as possible. SO I got up from my bed. No food in my room okay sandals. Open the door ran to the patio. Food on the patio? YES DOMINIC'S LAME POPCORN. Checking the flavors. butter no. butterscotch no. chocolate OH SWEET MOSES YES! I paused for a half a second thinking about how much this stupid bag would cost. 10 dollars at the most. Its not a very big bag. So I ripped it open and shoved the beloved popcorn into my mouth. Heaven. For a couple of bites it was amazing. Then I just wanted normal food. So I brought the bag into the kitchen and set it on the counter so that I could pay for it later. And this morning i find the bag of popcorn with a sign on it. I see the money sign but I don't think much of it because i'm thinking ehh 10 bucks. whatevs. And I turn it around and it is
WOAH WOAH WOAH
20 BUCKS FOR THIS STUPID LITTLE BAG OF CRAPPY POPCORN? YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME?
Oh man did I screw up this time. There go mag's cravings.
No comments:
Post a Comment