Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fired

I've been kind of depressed lately because of getting beaten up and yesterday I got fired. I don't understand why they fired me exactly and when I asked why they didn't give me any warning, they said that when they hired me that I had the type of job where they could fire me without any notice if they wanted too. I've never faced such rejection before in my life. Okay I did text during work but so did sheena and maryellen so I shouldn't get fired for that. I shouldn't get fired for talking because sheena talked more than three times than I did. I guess this is just one of those things. I'm so heart broken that I had to say goodbye to the guys while sobbing my eyes out. I can't believe they fired me 2 months before I was going to leave anyway. I will post our emails on here later so that later when I read this, i will know exactly what happened. I'm just so sad and angry right now and sitting around with nothing to do. I think I might facepaint for tips at the beach or something. Its about 800 dollars that I lost that I could have saved for school from being fired. I have about 1700 right now. Hopefully I will be okay for the semester. We'll see. I just need to take this experience as a learning one like my mom said and be strong about it. I always forget how vulnerable I am until something happens to me and it hits me like a train. I will get past this but right now I'm still heartbroken and hurt. I just need some time I guess.

No comments: