Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear Scott

Scott is such a sweetheart! He is my favorite accounting person that we've had out of the 4 so far. He is just witty and charming and just a really nice fellow to talk to. He has glasses and is balding and wears the same kind of shirt everyday but I am just okay with that :) Cause he is just an awesome dude. He is probably about MaryEllen's age. Sometimes I email him about birthday cakes when I'm not going to be there so he doesn't forget to take care of it and I thought it would be cool to copy and paste the last two that i've sent.


From: Admin
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:31 PM
To: Accounts Payable
Subject: KEVIN'S CAKE

Hi Scott!
Kevin’s birthday is on a Saturday and he would like to celebrate it the Friday before (10/22/10). He would like pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. I would imagine that they will have you buy whip cream too but I’m not sure so ask M.E. or Paula. You can buy the pie at Costco for cheap. He gets ice cream since he isn’t getting a 50 dollar cake. haha

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Magdalena Rymer

Phone: (619) 474-7400 ext. 114
Fax: (619) 474-7444
Visit our website @ www.westflex.com

“the flexible solutions company.”™


From: Admin
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:50 PM
To: Accounts Payable
Subject: CAKE FRIDAY

Hey Scot!!

I think that they are going to send you to pick up Miguel’s cake on Friday since I won’t be here. I placed the order today to be ready on Friday by 1pm. It’s under my name and they have my cell phone number just incase you have problems getting the cake. I confirmed that it was the size that is 46.00$. And it should say Happy Birthday Miguel on it. Knowing what the writing on the cake is will probably help you out when you’re picking it up.

Its at the Mexico Lindo Bakery.

Address: 520 Broadway
Sutie #5 Chula Vista 91910

Its right next to block buster and right across from carls Junior.

Directions: Just incase you want these instead of looking it up. Its pretty easy.

5 South
Exit H Street
Turn left onto H street
Turn right into the plaza where carls junior is

Have fun!

Best Regards,
Magdalena Rymer

Phone: (619) 474-7400 ext. 114
Fax: (619) 474-7444
Visit our website @ www.westflex.com

“the flexible solutions company.”™

No comments: