Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If I had known that his prom was going to be the last he held me the way he did...I would not have left.

I told him so long ago, that there was a particular song that I wanted to dance to at our wedding. He requested it at his prom. It was the last song they played. I was so breath taken that he had remembered and that they were playing it. He held me so close and told me he loved me.

We spent most of that night being close to each other and I feel asleep in his arms. I was worried that his mom would be upset that we were sleeping in the same bed so several times I tried to get up and leave to sleep somewhere else even though I wanted to stay. Everytime I got up, he pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me even tighter than before, and everytime I did not fight it.

Right now I would do almost anything to relive that night...

No comments: