Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bead Dream

So every night when either Brandon or I get too tired to stay online anymore we call each other and talk until we fall asleep. Some nights I might fall asleep before i get a chance to call him or visa versa. The other night while we were talking, I started falling asleep and I did for a few mins. I know I was dreaming because I was doing my math homework and I saw silver beads. On my paper I had been doing the square roots of silver beads and in the middle of the beads were pink sphere things. I was confused and then I heard talking and it was brandon. I came back from my dream and remembered that i was still in my room and talking to Brandon. I like falling asleep to the sound of him sleeping or the sound of his voice. Its soothing for me. It's probably because I love him but the sound of his voice sends me one way or the other. It depends on which angle my mind decides to look at it from. Most days it just makes me ridiculously happy. The sound of his voice makes me smile and really improves my day a lot of the time. But sometimes it just backfires. Sometimes I hear his voice and my chest starts aching. Sometimes when I hear his voice I imagine the way his face would look when he says certain things or when he laughs. It makes me miss even more than I already do and I start to cry. It goes both ways but when it goes the wrong way his voice is there to make me feel better. Some nights when I cry because I miss him he'll make sure he is awake until I feel better. I didn't think any guy in the world would ever do for me the things he does and for that I love him.

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

this is so beautiful magdalena, i'm so happy for you!