I had another weirdo dream. I was at OLP for a science camp. Pff. And there were about 50-100 people in the class. Some people from st. pius were there too. I sat in the back of the classroom and our first assignment was to make our own water squishy. Those ones where you hold it and it will slide right out of your hand because it inverts into itself like a black hole and it just keeps going and going. I couldn't find a picture. I will try later. Anyway, we had to design our own and the teacher liked mine the best because I put lots of colors in mine and everyone else just put blue and one other color. Mine was kinda big for some reason too. So class was over after we turned in the squishies. The teacher in return gave us scrolls. They were important for some reason. I put mine in my drawer under my desk and locked it with a key I had. I went outside then and i drove my big black USV around to circle drive. Rachel Equia and Natalie augilera were standing there washing another car. They came up to me after I got out of the car and said, "You look different." And I said, "Ya I do." They both said it like three more times when all of a sudden stephanie tumbaga and agnes and some other random girls ran up to me and said, "Where are the scrolls????!!!" They needed them for some kind of contest. And I said, "I put mine in my drawer. Did you check there?" And then they ran off to find the scrolls. Then i was in front of an apartment complex for some reason. I was wearing my olp uniform and I walked past one side of it looking up. And jack johnson was on the second level playing his guitar with some people. He looked down at me and smiled and said, "Come here!!" And i was so excited and I couldn't believe that he wanted me to go up to him. So I started running toward the stairs but they were on the other side of the complex. Catie was with me then. She ran with my and when we got upstairs, the second floor was WAY bigger than we thought it was. It was MASSIVE. There were wearhouses all over the place. And I said, "Catie we HAVE to get to the other side of the complex.." And she said, "I KNOW! We can do this!" So we ran through big gray rooms and back around some rooms. Its hard to explain what these rooms looked like. Then Catie had to go to the bathroom. So we ran into a guard and we asked him where the bathrooms were. He said they were around the corner and so we ran to the bathrooms and the bathroom was HUGEEE!! It was like as big as a department store and there were rows and rows of stalls. It was so weird. I decided I would go while we were there. When she finished, we ran some more and we got to this HUGE tent. It was bright pink and some how fit on the little sidewalk in front of the apartment. We went in and Jack Johnson was sitting at a table singing some stuff and hanging out with a lotta people. He had saved me and catie a spot and we sat next to him and he said, "Hi! You made it! How are youu?" And we talked for awhile and i couldn't believe I was meeting him even though I don't listen to too much of his music. I said, "I have a friend who is a HUGE fan of yours." and he said, "Oh really? Invite him over!" And I callled eddie and invited him over and he got over really fast and I gave up my seat so that he could talk to Jack. He started crying! hahahahha. And they talked for a bit and then all of a sudden I was looking out my wooden doors connecting to the patio and Jack johnson pulled up in front of my house in eddie's car. Weird. The End.
I wish I knew what my dreams meant...
No comments:
Post a Comment