This is me ranting. I can't say anything around my mom without her thinking I'm giving her an attitude or trying to be smart recently. She goes on and on about how our family is in a financial crisis and that I need to find a job to help support the family. Like its a responsibility of mine. I'm trying. I really am.
BULL CRAPPPPPP about being in a financial crisis. IF we were in such a financial crisis then WHY did you buy the new mac this summer?? Its well over a few thousand dollars. You and dad make over 100,000 a YEARRRRR. IN ONE YEAR!!! Thats roughly 8-9,000 dollars a MONTH. Where does it all gooo?!??!?! I'Ll tell you where it goes. My mom! She DOES work hard. I understand. But for her to spend all of the money that she gets to the point where she THINKS we are in a financial crisis and then come complaining to ME about how i need to get a job and help out doesn't seem reasonable. Why can't I tell her any of this? Because she will kick me out. And i really really hate to say it but I can't afford to move out on so many levels. UGHHH!!!
Also!!! Explain to me how its fair that you spent around 500 dollars on catie this last weekend for her homecoming stuff and you are telling me that we are in a financial crisis?!?! what the hell mom! AND If you can spend that much on catie without her even asking, then how come when I have 25 dollars to spare I can't go and visit my boyfriend that I haven't seen in over a month? I spent an our and a half with him yesterday and I had to sneak it because you won't let me go. Even if i have the money to see him I can't go until I find a job. How is that fucking fair??? I can't use MY OWN money to go see my boyfriend and you are spending 500 dollars on her homecoming and you are telling me that we are in a fucking financial crisis. I hate asking you guys for money. I really do. Because then I owe you guys something.
Oh btw I just spent 2 and a half hours cooking this dinner for the family and judith. Especially for judith becuase I know she's vegetarian. And you call me to tell me that you can't make it for dinner because you are going to get catie's nails done. And you go out and buy food instead. I made really good potatoes =( and I made pumpkin bread and vegetables....and you aren't going to eat it and you won't let me be with my boyfriend who I'm miserable without and you make me feel bad for everything I do like i'm useless. I'm just the outlet child. I can handle your crap so you give it all to me. Its not fair! I do more for this family than you think and I can never argue back because you're already right even before I begin talking.
I hate this!
Most of the time I just deal with your crap. But it hurts. This kind of thing hurts sometimes. I really hate going to girl scouts but I go anyway. To help grama and help supervise the girls and give rides to three other girls..
Where's the thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment