Thursday, October 08, 2009

Just Sitting Here/Interview

I'm in the library at school. I was planning on taking these two hours and 30 mins to work on the study guides i have to do. BUT someone else checked out the text book D: This reallyyy sucksss. I'm going to have to be here like all day tomorrow. I wish i had brought my chem or something so I could at least try. Catie is online though! I'm glad she had vacation today.

I had the craziest dream, but I forgot what it was about. I'm going to sit here and see if i can remember.

GUH NOTHING! It was sooo weird too. I remember thinking about it when I woke up. I should have written it down or something.

AHHH BREAKING NEWSS I WAS RECIEVING A CALL AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT WAS AND I'M IN THE LIBRARY SO I DIDN'T ANSWER AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE AND IT WAS HIBISCUS GRILL!! AND THEY WANT TO DO AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW AT 11. Ohh maannn I REALLY need this jobbbbbb. I haven't seen brandon in 3 weeks. I just NEED this job. I need to do a good job on this interview and get the job and meh. I'm so happy I got this interview but it doesn't mean i get the job. I've done 3 or 4 interviews and not gotten the job. Oh I neeed this. I'm all worked up now. Ugh. AND I'm kind of nervous to present my chapter of the bhagavad gita. Oh the drama in my puny little life. :3

At least I'm still alive. :)

No comments: