
Dream:
It was the superbowl and the Jonas Brothers were playing and they were going to play in one of the private boxes for some reason. They asked me to tag along so that I could help them set up and stuff. I did and we hung out for abit and talked and stuff. It was pretty cool. Joe wanted me to be in the box with them but there was no room so i told them i'd wait for them outside. While I was waiting in one of the seats in the stadium, tons and tons of people came. It got dark and and they started a weird movie on the screen. I didn't want to watch it and brandon was texting me so I texted Joe that I would just catch up with them later. I got up and made my way out of the stadium. I got lost. Surprise surprise. When I finally got out of the stadium Brandon was waiting for me. He came up to me and hugged me and kissed me and then we got on this HUGE giant basketball and we drove away on the basketball. It was like that episode of spongebob where they drive away on that rock except that the ball was spinning like a rim on a car but we were still sitting safely on the top. The end.
I have also included a picture of the basketball. I drew it trying to explain to brandon what it looked like. The Gray part was silver and didn't move while the ball span. Don't ask me how that worked out but it did. And it was about as tall as my house.
I wish...i REALLY FREAKING WISHH. That I knew what my dreams meant. I mean seriously. Driving away on a basketball? D: Whats wrong with me. I wish I was making these up. I don't mind them beside the fact that they drive me crazy with what they are supposed to mean. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment