Tuesday, October 13, 2009
From Friday to Sunday
This one is going to be a long one. I'm going to try and remember every single thing I did until sunday starting from friday. Woke up around 8:15. I got dressed in that stupid job hunting dress. Made myself look sharp I guess cause I had that stupid interview. I wore the nice shoes but brought the boots to change into for lab. I had some yogurt for breakfast and said bye to mom and went to school. Got there. Found a parking spot. walked to my chem room. I sat in my usual spot and listened to the boring lecture. After class I went up to RJ and talked to him for a bit. I was going to have him show my pre-lab to the teacher for me because my interview was at 11 and thats when lab starts. He was sick though and didn't go to lab that day. I told him to feel better and went up to the teacher and had her check off my pre-lab. Went back to my car and drove to plaza bonita. Double checked my makeup and hair and went down to the grill to wait for my interview. waited for awhile with three other guys to be interviewed. Talked to one of the guys. He said that the manager was hardcore and he had a friend who did the interview the day before and only lasted for 2 mins. That made me nervous. Sure enough the manager came out and was kind of scary. The first guy only lasted a few mins and the second guy longer than that. I had my interview. Not sure how I did and then the last guy went. I hurried back to my car to get back to lab. They hadn't started it yet. I was so lucky. I put my boots on and my goggles and lab coat. RJ was sick so i was partners with this asian lady. She was really funny. We did all of the reactions. Wrote down our observations. Cleaned up. Went to my chiropractor appointment and then went home. Made dinner. Ate it with catie while watching tv. Then we went to the library at my school so I could use the textbook. The library was closed so we went to the student union and sat in there for a bit. I talked to brandon online while catie did homework. Andrew called and told me about how scary paranormal activity was. I gave the phone to catie and they talked for awhile. Catie made arrangements for all of us to go to the movie that night. Talked to brandon some more. Went home. Watched some tv and talked to brandon. Got ready for the movies and left to pick up andrew then eddie. We drove to the theater. Got crappy seats hahah. Watched the movie. It was pretty intense. Drove andrew and eddie home. Went home and went into Catie's room. fell asleep for like an hour. Woke up around three fifteen. Freaked out. Tried to get catie to wake up with me. Failed at that. Watched some youtube videos. Wasn't Helping. Tried watching prince caspian. Didn't work. Called brandon. He was asleep. Called eddie. He told me ways he falls asleep for about an hour. My mom woke up and made me hang up. I brought muffin in to sleep with me. My mom prayed and sat there while I feel asleep with muffin. Woke up around 11. Put stuff on the patio away. Went to the library with catie for a bit. Came home and watched tv and did some more hw. Waited until midnight to leave brandon a happy anniversary message. Went to sleep. Woke up for mass. Went to church in the morning. Came home and had lunch and then went to the fall festival with catie and my mom and dominic. Me and catie looked in granny's attic for abit. We walked around and then andrew called and so we were going to go pick him up. We ran into miguel and talked to him for awhile. Went to pick up andrew. Came back to the festival. I ran into annalee and brenden and talked to them for awhile. Looked around and had food. Talked to tom for a bit. Talked to rosie and veronica. Ran into miguel and talked to him again. Said hi to fletcher and pet his pitbull which looks exactly like eddie. Ate more food and looked in granny's attic again. I bought a tv for 4 bucks. Went to say hi to grama in the pie shop and bought a piece of chocolate cream pie. Watched the dancers for a bit. Went to the face painting place and we all painted on each other. Cleaned up and went home. I then worked on hw and moped because i couldn't be with brandon on our anniversary. Miserable without him. the end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment