Sunday, October 25, 2009
Storm Dream
I had a really strange dream again. Surprised? Didn't think so. I was in an upstairs apartment. It was marissa's apartment. This was an extra weird dream because marissa had to be watched at all times. It was for her own good apparently. She had an obsession with sex toys. She didn't use them. But she was obsessed with collecting them. She had to be watched and we had to search her apartment to make sure she didn't buy any new ones. I went into her bedroom while she was in the kitchen making us some dinner. I don't know who was with me. Another girl. A friend I suppose. She went looking somewhere else while i was in marissa's bedroom. I looked in her dresser which looked exactly like my mom's. It was weird. I dug deep into it and found a toy. I looked closer at it and was relieved because it was a dog toy. Yay! We ate dinner and watched tv and then we had to go somewhere. I don't know why. It was kind of like a golfcart truck except that there was no cover. I got into the trunk and as she started to drive away down the drive way there was a dog tied up in front of the downstairs apartment. Its neck was so weird and it was nudging its head against the pole. Its neck craned over like a bird. I dont' know why. It was adorable though. I called it and it ran up to the truck as it was driving away and hopped into the back with me. I said to marissa, "I'm going to steal this dog." And as i started changing its collar she said, "It likes to nudge its head against the pole like that. I don't know why." Then all of a sudden we were stuck in a store. All of the walls were glass so we could see outside. We were stuck in a furniture store. It started to rain. A storm was starting. I stood at the glass wall and put my hands on it and water started leaking under the walls. I started to panic. Then me and other people got onto some mattresses and I don't know if they can float in real life but they started to float. Eddie was on the same mattress as me with a lot of other people. We were all starting to panic because water kept coming in and in and the storm was getting worse. I yelled at eddie to break the glass on the wall and he looked at me like i was crazy and he said, "Break the glass?" and i said, "YES eddie break the glass!!" He did it and we all floated out. It was really weird. We all got off the mattress and looked up and saw a big hole in the sky and the storm was coming out of the hole. It was the weirdest thing i've ever seen. And thats it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment