Friday, April 25, 2008

Real Dreams

So every now and then I have dreams where I think they were real. Its kind of annoying because I'll do stuff in reaction to dreams i had. Like once I had a dream where someone texted me but no one did but I responded to that person anyway. Embarassing..... I check my sent/inbox box every morning before I text in the morning now haha. Just to make sure.

So there's this guy that sits two rows in front of me in my Philosophy Class who has shoulder length hair kinda. He got it cut. Buzzed actually... BUT the next time I went to philosophy class it was all grown back! Conclusion: I dreamt that he had gotten this interesting haircut. I was so confused. I thought I was crazy. >.> I am but whatever.

peace out...for now

.:bai:.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-.- just like 10 minutes late. so im guessing you just left...