Ok so....I was supposed to go to the doctor's today to have a checkup for cervical cancer since I'm 18 now. Ugh. I was scared out of my brains....
I do NOT want a stranger looking or shoving anything up my chonch....THE END. So NO i did NOT want to go...ugh.
BUUUT
The stupid secretary that scheduled the appointment did it wrong. woooo! So no appt. until MAY!! :D
This secretary that was supposed to do her job....FAILED. But i thank her. Because now I can finish my craploads of hw. And My chonch is safe for the time being.
Gratsi Secretaries that cannot accomplish! Myself and my bod thank you dearly.
I'm sorry if this was too much info. But deal with it. I'm a girl.
DREAM: Weird.....I had a dream that this little kid discovered that his dad was the king of a swamp full of cannibal like creatures. Poor kid was eating human beings and didn't know it until he was like 11.
WTF do my dreams mean? -_-'
Whats wrong with me? haha. I wish I knew why I think the things I do. Or why I dream the dreams I dream.
.:ciao:.
No comments:
Post a Comment