So steph told me when the Twilight movie is going to come out and now everything i think about it, I'm SUPER excited but partially regretful. Why? here is why:
Veronica is as obsessed as I am with the Twilight series and was searching anything that had to do with the movie around november. She found a list of people they still needed to cast. One of them was Angela. They wanted a hispanic for the role. She doesnt do or say much at all. She is just one of the friends of Bella that sits at the same table and stuff. But anyway. On thanksgiving when Veronica came over, she told me I should send in pics for Angela's part. I didn't think too much about it because they would probably choose someone else etc. etc. Veronica kept telling me I should and told her SHE could do it if she really wanted the pics to go in. So veronica took a couple of pictures of me from my comuter and sent them in.
THEN a few weeks later, the agent or secretary or whatever for the casting director called me :O She told me that the casting director loved the pics. BUT before I could audition, i needed to give a 30$ fee. I didn't have the 30 dollars ... and i was not going to ask my parents. I hate asking them for money and it was for a movie. Long shot that they would choose me and i would sound really stupid haha. But anyways, they called again a few weeks later to see if I could sign up yet. I didn't have the money bleh.
Now I'm going to go see the Twilight moovie and see Angela and think, if I had had the 30 dollars, that could have been me because the casting director liked my pictures. Oh well! It was a long shot anyway. An Almost haha
Andrew, you took my snapple cap! grr.... And look at me when I"m talking to you! I feel like you're ignoring me....My art teacher looks behind us when she teaches and it bothers the crap outta me. You look at Catie when you're talking to her!! LOOK AT ME! ok... sorry i got kinda angry there >.> anyway.....
My mom just texted me the word 'yes'. I have no idea what she is talking about -_-'
I have to go do some math now....
.:byebye:.
No comments:
Post a Comment