Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mexican Fossil Bon Fire

I'm booored blah. I'm at my mom's school. It was either come with mom and be stuck or stay home and then go to Church boy's brothers party and I already have to deal with church boy at church and catie wouldn't go with me so i wouldn't be alone so i was stuck going with mom. blah Stuck here for who knows how long....and they block aim here grr. I'll be a fossil before she decides we should leave. meh. O: but then I can be oil for future generations that need oil for cars and such.


So last night i went to a mexican party for Esthela's nephew. I LOVE going to these things because physically i crave mexican food every now and then. Real mexican food, which i can get from Esthela and her family members. Plus most of Esthela's family is freaking hilarious. haha. Reasons i don't like to go are some....

1. Esthela always tries to pair me up with some of her other nephews. meh. She tried getting Catie and I to dance with a few of them. Of course I wanted to dance! But not with them! No offense... their pervos...I'd rather dance with Catie or someone like that.

2. They drink like craaazy. Haha its really funny sometimes but sometimes it gets kinda weird. Like last night a two year old was drinking a bottle of beer and no one cared...that was a little ridiculous. I would have snatched it away from him if his dad wasn't standing right next to him....his dad obviously didn't care. They gave some beer to Catie and I. You can't really refuse anything from a mexican because they take the answer yes as a yes AND the answer no as yes. They feed you and feed you and give you more and more and more.... so anyway. I drank a little to be polite because I told them i didn't want any but them gave me some anyway and I forgot how Hooooribble it tastes.. BLEH gross! I ate three chunks of lime to get rid of the taste...meh. Nasty nasty.

haha....I ate soo much x_x it was the only meal i had all day though because i knew they'd feed me more than i could handle. AND we got los of mexican candy O: woo!

Right now my sister and i are texting because she is supposed to be doing hw and not talking to me. Anyways. She wants to know what she needs to bring to have a bon fire and i told her she only needed two things. 1.A fire and 2. A bon.
baha I'm so helpful.....

peace out for now

.:bai:.

No comments: