For some odd reason.....I noticed that i find cuts on people's faces extremely attractive.
Whhy?? i really have no idea.
I like seeing a cut on a guys lip or on his cheek. Very attractive. I'm soo weiird.
And the other day I got a cut on my lower lip. I have nooo idea how the freak it got there. But i loved it :O. I really liked the way it looked. I'd have kept it there if i could. I also like these three little freckles that i have on my left upper arm....they're aligned in a straight line. Everytime i see it, it reminds me of Orion's Belt (sp?)
Same goes for little scars. Especially around the cheek/eye area. hmm....
Ok enough of my strangeness!
I reeeallly loooove DDR.... I have been playing more recently.
.:bai:.
p.s. Lurve is a wonderful word.
p.p.s. HAPPY BIRHTDAY RAF :D Hearts and Hugs sir
No comments:
Post a Comment