haha so I was on the Apple website because I have an iPod that hold 500 songs and I have over 1600 songs. Its VERY hard to pick and choose what will end up on my iPod. So I had questions about the IPod touch. I saw that there was a live chat you could have with an Apple Expert. I clicked it and asked her my questions. I thought maybe it would be a robot because how on earth would they find enough people to just sit at a computer and chat live with customers? Soooo here was our convo. Funny. haha
You are chatting with Lori Anne, an Apple Expert
Lori Anne: Hi, my name is Lori Anne. Welcome to Apple!
Me: hi
Lori Anne: Good afternoon.
Me:For the iPod touch
Me:do you have to get the internet?
Lori Anne: It is a function of the iPod. It can only be accessed in a wireless internet area.
Me:Is there like a monthly fee for it?
Lori Anne: No monthly fee, you will use wi-fi, or hot spots for the access.
Me:ohh kay got it
Me:and is there a reason that it cost more for the same amount of memory than the classic? hah
Lori Anne: They are different models with different functions.
Me:hm makes sense
Me:alright thanks!
Lori Anne: You're welcome.
Lori Anne: Would you like to make a purchase today?
Me:haha not yet. I need my mom to make the purchase. I just wanted to get some things cleared up
Lori Anne: I understand.
Lori Anne: May I help with any other product or order questions before you proceed?
Me:No thank you
Lori Anne: You're welcome.
Lori Anne: Thank you for visiting the Apple Store. We appreciate your business.
Me:ditto lol ... you're very human-like...
Me:unless you are a human?
Lori Anne: Of course I am a human...
Me:hah Ok. Sorry about that
Lori Anne: Do you know a computer with the name Lori Anne?
Me:I know many robots that have several strange names
Lori Anne: That's ok. Usually people just ask me to misspell words.
Me:haha
Me:That must be fun.
Lori Anne: Sometmies!
Lori Anne: :)
Me:xD
Me:got it
Me:I'd like to work for apple when i get out of school
Lori Anne: It is nice.
Me:oh wait! i have another question!
Me:Do you have the leopard?
Lori Anne: Yes we sell Leopard.
No, I mean personally.
Me:Like you
Lori Anne: Of course!!
Lori Anne: The MacBook Pro has a larger screen, a dedicated graphics card, more expansion options, a backlit keyboard, and a few other features that make it ideal for more advanced users.
Lori Anne: Sorry. See i am human, that was not meant for you.
Me:lol
Me:But is it better than the normal one that comes on Macs?
Me:I don't see how more than one desktop would be useful
Lori Anne: If you are doing video editing it becomes very useful.
Me:hm...
Lori Anne: May I help with any other product or order questions before you proceed?
Me:No. I most unfortunately have to go to my math class
Me:bleh
Me:thanks for your help though
Lori Anne: You're welcome.
Lori Anne: Thank you for visiting the Apple Store. We appreciate your business.
Me:bai
p.s. Kiss the Girl is stuck in my head. But for good reasons. :D It helps me be not so anxious until then.
.:bai:.
No comments:
Post a Comment