Sunday, April 27, 2008

Anyway.

I am going to the party anyway -_-


God grant me mercy please and keep him away.....pease. meh. I was stuck either way i suppose.

1 comment:

Sarge said...

Wow! You've been much better at keeping up with blogs than I have. It's because I've been working on some other writing I suppose.

But anyway, it was nice to come back and look at what you've been up to.

It all reminds me of Nouvelle Vague's version of "Teenage Kicks" - which is really pretty. Sometimes Nouvelle Vague can be a little precocious, but we all probably could.

I was just in your neck of the woods this last week. I was in San Diego on Wednesday and Los Angeles on Thursday. Most of the week I was visiting old places of my youth in San Francisco.

Got back to New York and it was raining and a little chilly - yesterday I was in Sonoma County at a cook out looking at grapes and oaks, scrubby and beautiful hills.

Man I miss California!

You know, no matter how much you may dread a party, I'm always rooting for you!

peace,

Sarge