What if I can't do this :'(
What if trying to do two jobs and a math class was too much to ask of myself. But so many other people do it... Why can't I? :'(
What if I just fail this stupid class all over again. Then I'm just a failure at school. Maybe I'm not good enough for school either...
I have 4 hours to study for a test that is worth 240 points. I haven't had time to do anything...
I feel like such a failure. I feel like giving up. I can't do it by myself. I can't :'( I tried reading the stupid book and following the examples but that just confuses me even more... My mom tells me that she will come home and help me but really, she barely tries. She uses all of her energy on her students at school and I get the leftovers. I get the grumpy person that's been working all day long and I know what it feels like to be like that.
How come it comes so easily to everyone else? How come I'm the only one who doesn't understand right away and I've taken this class two times before... There must be something wrong with me. The guy next to me pulls everything off without even touching the homework... Its not fair :'(
I want to do amazing things as an adult. But I can't even do this. I can't even pass a normal level math class. How am I supposed to accomplish anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment