I wish it was that easy :( I wish it was something that I could fix. This is as close to fixing it as I got.
For so many reasons, we needed this separation. And this separation will ensure a possible forever for us in the future. This is the only way to make sure it is solid if it happens.
It doesn't mean I was unsure about my love for him. I KNOW I loved him. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.
If this feeling that I have that my heart still belongs to him remains for these next few years to come, then I know he is the one.
It is so much more complicated than this and there is so much more. There is conflict. Guilt. Doubt. Regret but the will to move forward. Relief. Frustration. I could possibly fit every human emotion into this whole situation.
But this is the best I could do to cover it lightly.
No comments:
Post a Comment