Sunday, July 11, 2010

P.S.

SO I was painting this little kid a leopard and out of nowhere....ACHOOO!!! Sprayed all over half of my neck and my mouth and face. It was horrid. I laughed it off. But the little booger got me sick which sucks cause mag has two jobs and a math class. I can't afford to be sick and if I do get even worse than I am now, I'm gonna have to tough it up and go to work and school and put on a happy place and pretend that I am not sick.

that should be fun hahaha

Anyway.

P.S.
Eric, I decided a few things today. I really do like hanging out with you and talking to you and stuff but I laid down a rule for myself. I am no longer going to initiate or put in this effort that I put into hanging out with you. Not that I don't want to hang out or anything like that, but I deserve people, even friends, that put as much effort into me as I put into them. Getting too attached would would be stupid of me. Especially when I can still do it with ease and without any pain at the present time. This may mean that I will never see you again because I know you have a lot of people to see and a lot of things to do but I'm okay with that.

I wish you luck with your endeavors and if you ever want to hang out again you know where to find me :)

Your friend mag

No comments: